The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) act will be introduced on May 25th, 2018; replacing the Data Protection Act (DPA) that has been in place in the UK since 1998.
All organisations must comply to the new legislation; data handling violations may incur a penalty of up to €20 million or 4% of the company's global gross revenue.
The purpose of this guide is to give you surety and confidence in the decisions you make around your data management processes, as well as, to inform you of the things you can do to assure you remain compliant, avoid any fines and maintain your everyday recruitment activities.
Download today for:
- The challenges recruitment teams may encounter trying to comply with GDPR
- The changes you will need to make for GDPR
- Solutions to help you adapt your recruitment strategies by May 25th
- Maintaining compliance through best practice
- How you can use video interviewing to keep audit trails for digital recruitment